domingo, abril 02, 2006

Somedays of The Past




Bring me a love that must be true
Give a road to follow you
Let it go on yesterday, cause our ways
Shall be something new

First time I saw me in your eyes
Showed me a trail of goodbyes
Things that must be overcome
When we are one, than work is done

Don´t hang up on me I´m trying to find our happiness
Can´t you see that we are made to be together at last
Take my hand and let me show how the world is made of love
Rise up a champagne toast for two, long live somedays of the past

Somedays of the past
We are made to last

It´s so easy to get by
This boring routine noon to nine
I drown myself into a cup of coffee, kill myself to pass the time
So many wrongs
Too many rights we shall fight for
Embrace your fate your life awaits just behind the door.

Somedays of the past
When you look inside of me
Somedays of the past
Should have never gone that fast
Some days
Some ways

...we´ll be fine!


**Essa é uma das músicas que meu amor me inspirou...Logo,logo, dou um jeito de colocar a MP3 aqui pra vocês darem risada do meu talento artístico...
Uma pena que eu não consiga traduzir o que ele me inspira de uma forma tão sublime quanto ele mereça.

BILUDOOOO..! EU AMO VOCÊ!!

Nenhum comentário: